This is an exciting time to work in General Mills' DnA organization! We are accelerating a Digital Transformation of our Product Information Management (PIM) capabilities to provide a competitive advantage to our business. To this end we are looking for a D&T Analyst, with passion for Product Content Management and Analytics, to join our Product Information Capabilities team.
We are developing a best-in-class Product Content Management (PIM) capability to accelerate growth in the stores and on the digital shelf. This role will play critical role of linking business objectives to core technological capabilities. PIM Analyst will be responsible for collecting requirements from business, establishing processes, and coordinating the work with our technical development team. This team member will also likely have accountabilities in coordinating work with both strategic and technical consulting 3rd parties.
- Collaborate with a Product Owner/Solutions Manager to shape the end-to-end product strategy and determine business value.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and establish best practices which can be applied across all customers.
- Ensure best practices and standards are being followed and solution is aligned with global vision of Product Information capabilities team
- Conduct or lead discovery efforts into product information publication issues. Translate findings into user stories and acceptance criteria for team.
- Partner with business users to develop effective demo to reduce rework.
- Negotiate accountabilities between business, functions, or teams in cases where there are disagreements or identified data issues.
- Prepare training materials as needed to conduct and facilitate training to increase awareness and drive the smooth adoption of technology.
- Assist in defining and documenting processes, templates, and technical specifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure data requirements are an accurate representation of business need to execute master data maintenance activities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Some experience leading / working with teams in an agile setting as an analyst
- Experience working as an Analyst on large technology implementation project
- Excellent problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution
- Ability to research, plan, organize, lead, and implement new processes or technology
- Strong communication skills with ability to present complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Able to articulate business requirements and bridge the gap with development teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with change management
- Experience working with Vendors
- Exposure to Product Information Management Systems (PIM/MDM)
- E xperience in implementing Salsify Product Experience Management (Product XM)
- Experience with Data Syndication partners such as 1WorldSync, Syndigo and Salsify.
- Exposure to GDSN Standards
- Experience in Digital Shelf Audits
- Experience in Reporting & Analytics
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best - bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what's next.