WHO IS NICE-MATTERSIGHT
Have you ever spoken with someone and felt as though you just clicked? The magical feeling you get is the result of a personality connection. NICE-Mattersight creates that feeling every day, in call centers and companies around the world, through a unique suite of enterprise software solutions.
We have analyzed over a billion interactions for leading healthcare, travel and hospitality, financial, insurance, tech, telecom, utilities and other clients, and built more than 10 million (and counting) behavioral algorithms that leverage a world-renowned personality model. The resulting products help employees and customers have smoother, faster, more productive conversations with each other-in short, better chemistry. The Senior Analyst on the Insights & Analytics team will leverage Mattersight's capability to solve customer problems and find new insights from the data within Mattersight's solutions. Mattersight captures millions of customer interactions and analyzes them, turning conversations into analyzable data. The successful candidate will be part of a team chartered to create consistent reporting and analytical output and work with our Customer Success team to analyze data and find insights into our customers' operations and the customer experience they create.
The Senior Analyst on the Insights and Analytics team is responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
• Work with Mattersight customers on specific engagements to uncover insights and unlock value from data.
• Maintain a structured approach to finding insights and leverage experience from one customer across many customers.
• Provide analytical and statistical guidance to junior members of the team, as well as the Customer Success and account teams.
• Support Mattersight's Customer Success and Account teams to retain and grow accounts.
What you definitely have:
• 3+ years of work experience in consulting, business intelligence, data-driven customer experience or a related area OR Masters in Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Analytics and minimum 1 year experience
• Established SQL skills with an emphasis on efficiency
• Working knowledge of R/Python
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• High knowledge bandwidth and intellectual curiosity with a willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one's own to meet the changing demands of the role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
• Ability to help create structure and consistency around customer deliverables
In addition to the above, ideal candidates will possess one or more of the following:
• Experience working with customer contact centers or other customer service functions
• Experience in a role with direct customer interaction
• Knowledge of current topics in the field of customer experience management
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and inclusive, so be your best you.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V