At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our IT teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original, and truly unlike what anyone else can.
This job will be in the Network-facing Operational Support Systems (OSS Domain). The categories within OSS that the chosen candidate will need to support and be familiar with will be Service Delivery, Resource Management, Service and Resource Assurance and Data Management.
Navigating an ambiguous future, our mission is clear. We adapt to, and drive, change for all.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The OSS Service Delivery team is looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Senior Analyst / Developer that is passionate about researching new software, frameworks and technology products preferred. The team is seeking to bring on someone who is eager to showcase their ability to articulate new-age thinking in solutioning of software products.
The Senior Analyst / Developer, being part of a scrum team, will be focused on requirements management and as needed, perform a varied set of tasks spanning design, programming, development, testing, documentation and support activities. This resource will work closely with the PO, Technical Lead or Dev Lead, Architect and business SMEs, and will understand the business needs for Service Delivery systems.
In this role, you will:
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Develop software products, solutions, interfaces, and customizations directed by the DISH Wireless business need;
- Author user-stories with optimal micro-implementation and test automation goals, and work with globally situated engineers to do the same;
- Perform critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas;
- Provide information system technology solutions by adhering to DISH-prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies;
- Provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day support, maintenance, design, development, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance, or simplify company business processes;
- Provide leadership or project management within application development teams to deliver coordinated software solutions;
- Define standards and procedures, refine methods and techniques for information modeling and best practices for application software development and deployment;
- Update SOX process documentation quarterly as required, complete quarterly SPOQ questionnaires as required and perform/monitor required SOX controls as described in Tutor documentation.
A successful Staff Analyst / Developer will have the following:
- 4+ years' progressive experience in Software Development and Analysis;
- BA/BS Degree in a technical or business discipline (Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environment with both local and global teammates and stakeholders;
- Capability to effectively prioritize and execute under high pressure dynamic environment;
- Strong background in object-oriented programming (OOP) and hands-on experience with open source frameworks;
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, technical procedures or government policy;
- Ability to write reports/correspondence/procedure manuals, and present information and respond to questions from managers/customers/general public;
- Proficient understanding of coding methods, patterns and best practices using multiple coding languages including but not limited to, Java/J2EE, C#, C++, Perl, Shell scripting, BPMN frameworks, PL/SQL;
- Knowledge of data and database management;
- Domain experience is preferred to span one or more limbs of OSS - Service Delivery, Inventory Management, Service Management, Data Management and Device Management.
Additionally, experience is desired in the following areas:
- Wireless and/or 5G networks;
- Delivery of micro-orchestration solutions.
Compensation: $89,275.00/Yr. - $118,425.00/Yr. Benefits:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.