If interested, please send resume to Andie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position Title:
Senior Analyst (Requirements Synchronization Officer) Customer:
HQDA, G8, Force Development Analysis (FDA) Division Location:
Pentagon, Washington D.C. Clearance Required:
SECRET clearance - candidates must hold or be eligible to gain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
A Senior Analyst is required to support the Headquarters Department of the Army, G-8, Force Development Joint Requirements and Assessments. The Senior Analyst will provide analysis, reviews, and recommendations in support of the validation and approval of future materiel requirements to include validation of Army Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documents by the Army Requirements Oversight Council (AROC).DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Analyst responsibilities include:
EDUCATION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide methods, plans and policy recommendations based on studies and analyses regarding the areas of development of warfighting capability requirements, force modernization, rapid acquisition/rapid equipping, Army studies and analyses, Army experimentation, test and evaluation, and science and technology.
- Provide analysis, reviews, and recommendations regarding the establishment of Army policies and procedures concerning the development of Army requirements and Army warfighting to include Army implementation of JCIDS through Army Materiel Requirements the AROC process.
- Provide analysis and develop recommendations to improve or refine the requirements determination process, and other processes affecting the delivery of materiel capabilities in order to synchronize and integrate current competing requirements to include the TRADOC Capability Needs Analysis (CNA).
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Public Administration, Management, Economics, Math, Science, Engineering, History or English. A Master's degree in one of these areas will be accepted if Bachelor's degree does not meet the criteria.
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience and expertise in Force Development duties.
- Experience may be obtained at varying levels of Army organizations but candidates must have experience at most senior levels of the Army such as HQDA, MACOMs, or Army Service Component Commands.
- Must have experience with JCIDS and Army Requirements process.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.