Please note: This is a remote, 6-month contract-to-hire position (W2 salary plus benefits and PTO). Position may require very occasional travel.
Senior Analytics Analyst / Developer
Location: Remote. HQ: St. Louis, MO
Term: 6 month contract-to-hire
Experience Required / Desired:
- Experience using ETL technologies and Big Data technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep experience designing, implementing and loading custom data models that reflect real-world problems
- Expert level in Structured Query Language (SQL) for Hana, Oracle, and/or MS SQL Server.
- Strong experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes and principles. Familiarity with multiple ETL applications DataStage, Business Objects Data Services (BODS), and/or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience delivering analytics to technical, non-technical and leadership teams that influence and support business strategy.
- Strong experience developing visualizations that consume data models for non-technical users
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to interact with and communicate with all levels of co-workers
- Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction
- Health care experience, particularly working with data from Epic, Kronos, and/or Lawson
- Strong working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
- Experience with AGILE/Scrum methodologies