MassMutual continues to expand its digital analytics capabilities and we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual with strong analytics background to join our Data Analytics team within the Enterprise Technology Experience organization!
Data plays a key role at MassMutual and as such, our Data Analytics team plays a critical role in our success. In this role you will be responsible to contribute to defining and extending the enterprise---s digital analytics and tagging capabilities, understanding online/ in-app behavior, and defining key metrics to measure this behavior, all in support of a culture of data driven decision making.
The position is centered around design and implementation of tagging/ measurement solutions for digital assets within the company e.g. websites and mobile applications. You will work closely with partners on the Marketing and Digital Experience teams. Specific tasks include tag delivery, tag audit, requirements gathering and coordinating with business partners to define key metrics for reporting and analytics.
A candidate for this position must have experience working with tag management and business intelligence software, possess a strong technical background, experience organizing/analyzing large data and excellent communication skills with the ability to translate business needs to technical requirements. The candidate must also be team oriented and want to have fun! Responsibilities
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for end to end delivery of multiple analytics implementation projects in parallel.
- Easily communicate and break down highly complex data problems into simple, feasible solutions.
- Consult with internal stakeholders on digital analytics and tag management implementations
- Work with stakeholders on design, setup, configuration, and deployment of key metrics/ measurements
- Maintain page tagging standards and build business processes to streamline tag deployment across web properties.
- Test and Validate tag functioning and perform periodic audits to identify any broken tags / issues due to content changes.; suggest improvements and work to implement fixes
- Setup proactive alerts and monitor them when they trigger to monitor any breakage.
- Support maintenance of documentation to ensure we continually track existing tagging and update in accordance with change.
- Engage with business users of the data to support their requirements through effective communication, data governance and documentation.
- Perform analysis of customer interactions using multiple datasets
- Understand the state of our current web/mobile analytics implementation, identify gaps and partner with stakeholders to prioritize and implement enhancements.
- Provide thought leadership for data collection and ways to standardize.
- Use available BI tools and data to construct, maintain, distribute and enhance dashboards.
- Communicate with stakeholders about analysis results, dashboard utilization, and troubleshoot as necessary
- Produce reports for the Management team.
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a technical/quantitative field.
- 5-7 years of experience in tagging
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape with an emphasis on tagging best practices.
- Experience with Tealium IQ Tag Manager, Google Analytics configurations and/ or other similar products
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, MicroStrategy or Tableau
- Experience with configuration of 3rd party vendor tags e.g. floodlight
- Technical skills such as SQL, Python, R/SAS/Stata, data modeling a plus
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with executive management team
- Understanding of web analytics code, able to define requirements, implement code and validate data.
- Agile experience and familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company---s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player