Our direct client headquartered in the East Coast is seeking - Senior Analytics and Reporting Developer
**Only US Citizens and Green card holders should be submitted to this role.*
Support and enhance custom code quality system and analyze key code quality information for all levels of IT management. Use IT code quality metrics and key performance indicator data to: build a warehouse/database, report data, open tickets, present trends, commends developers and teams on code quality/defect management issues.
1. must be expert using advanced SQL queries and analytics for data analysis and
2. must know Java Spring, Java POI/Excel Pivot Tables
3. should be able to tune SQL Server views
4. must be good at information visualization and presenting data as appropriate to all levels in a large organization
5. must be passionate about data analytics and visualization
6. can implement dashboard reporting using a business intelligence tool like PowerBI or Java POI/Excel Pivot Tables.
7. must be able to demonstrate proficiency or ability to quickly learn and code in C#
* Understand how Sonar ties into the TFS C# build processes (primarily TFS C# but some Maven/ANT Java and iOS Xcode) and how to configure Sonar itself
* Detailed understanding of how Sonar server and statistics database runs. Understand the architecture. Solve problems by combing the message boards.
* Have excellent debugging skills and be self-motivated
* Have excellent communication skills
* Raise issues and risks to supervisor in a timely manner
* Understand the Sonar and IDE plugins.
* First line trouble shooting of failed Sonar builds and unit tests.
* Configure server and help buildmaster with Sonar build parameters.
* Upgrade Sonar to new release and download the latest release and certifying it in the QA environment.
* Understand how the cooperating tools like MSTest, Jacoco, FxCop, PMD, StyleCop work in the Sonar infrastructure.
* Provision and monitor database, build and Sonar servers.
* Have a basic working knowledge of how the metrics post-processing systems work, stager and reporter.
* Configure and understand the static code analysis rules and be able to answer basic questions about them.
* Monitor Q-builds and Sonar server.
You can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org