Our client, a leading internet travel company, is looking for a talented Senior Android Engineer for Cambridge, MA location.
Permanent positions with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be on-site role after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to
Senior Android Engineer Responsibilities
- Develop features for Android phone and tablet apps
- Participate in innovation, design and architecture of the apps
- Ability to diagnose and tackle mobile networking performance issues
- Effectively communicate your coding solutions and articulate the reasons for your decisions
- Work optimally with UI designers
- BS or higher Computer Science or related field
- Senior software developer with 3+ years of Android application development experience using Java/Kotlin and Reactive Programming, consuming remote web services using RESTful APIs and JSON objects
- Experience developing and shipping one or more real-world Android applications
- Ability to empathize with our end-users’ needs and help define their key experiences
- Strong debugging, algorithm design and problem-solving skills
- Source control management experience using Git
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proven programming fundamentals
- Proficiency in the Android developer environment and Android developer tools
- Experience with network programming and consuming third party APIs
- Be able to work with the mobile development team
Use this link to apply directly: https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=14123220
Or email: Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers