Senior Android Developer
The mobile developers at Costar have a direct impact on highly visible applications that touch thousands of users daily. You are an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish and you will influence the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry - join us in changing the way the world of commercial real estate does business!
About You -
* A love for mobile apps. You get excited by building awesome UI and building the best of breed mobile applications that reaches thousands of users
* A desire to learn and share. You enjoy learning and share with the team. The thought of diving into challenges and bleeding edge technology excites you!
* A passion for quality. You want to be part of the team that produces highest quality mobile apps!
* Enjoy challenges. You love the challenges to build large scale mobile applications
* Love being hands on. You have 4+ years of hands on experience with native app mobile development for Android using Android Studio, Android SDK, JAVA, Unit Tests, Layout best practices, etc.
* You hold a Bachelor-s degree in computer science or related field (or comparable experience)
Your responsibilities -
* Design and implement applications that scale and reach 30,000+ active users per day
* Promote clean architecture principles to design and implement Android native apps.
* Implement maintainable software, including unit tests and integration tests.
* Provide technical guidance regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs
* Design and code screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems
* Explore emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen CoStar-s technology platform and development practices
* Perform memory profiling, battery usage diagnostics to produce best performing Android apps!
* Learn and Share to continually improve products, processes, and skills!
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing