Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Android Developer in San Diego, CA.
The client is looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to help take their existing, market leading apps to the next level, while also developing new apps and integrations. You will work with the product owner to implement requirements for new features, conduct code reviews to ensure quality, and play a key role in determining application design and direction. You will also have a big voice on a close knit and effective development team that focuses on product over process.
* Requires a minimum of 5 years of development experience
* At least 2 years Android SDK experience
* At least 1 app on the Google Play Store
* Strong Java and OOP skills
Experience using the following:
* Android Support or Androidx Libraries
* Android Fragments
* RESTful API's
* Familiarity with popular third-party libraries (Butterknife, OkHttp, Dagger, etc.)
* Experience with multi-module Android projects
* Experience supporting various device screen sizes
* Understanding of the mobile development lifecycle
* Android Jetpack Libraries
* Android automated testing
* Android projects supporting multiple locales/languages
* Experience in Java, Python, RESTful APIs, and Data analysis
* Kotlin experience nice to have
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.