POSITION: SENIOR ANGULAR DEVELOPER
LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA – LOCAL ONLY – NO RELO OFFERED
TYPE: FULL TIME/DIRECT HIRE – LOCAL ONLY / NO SPONSORSHIP
Remote position until a safe return to the office is guaranteed. Potential flexible hours upon return to office.
Our direct Atlanta, GA client is a software development company looking to grow their Software Engineering team. This is a great opportunity to work at a stable, growing company in the healthcare industry.
The Front End Engineer’s primary function will be to design, development, maintenance, and support of custom Angular applications.
Responsibilities for Front End Engineer
- Be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of custom Angular applications which includes the development and modification of frontend code.
- Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with project teams on design specifications and system requirements
- Strong experience of JS Frameworks / Angular / Angular Materials / Dev Extreme
- Experience with test-driven development (Jasmine unit testing/ Karma or other JS testing frameworks)
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / SCSS
- Experience in converting wireframes to UI
- Ability to develop software using C#, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with version control software (Git, GitHub)
- Strong understanding of software design patterns
- Experience with Domain Driven Design implementations
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years of software development experience
Nice to have(s)
- SignalR, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Working knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL Server preferred but not required)
- LLBLGen Pro, Dapper, Entity Framework
- ELK or similar logging and dashboard stack
- Experience with Restful API implementations
- Experience with building Microservices with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with ORM frameworks such as Dapper and Entity Framework
- Experience developing applications on On-Prem and/or Cloud (AWS, Azure) environments
- Experience developing applications using Docker containers.
Entelli Consulting – January 2021