REMOTE JOB OPPORTUNITY (Junior to Senior Level)
Salary Range: 60K-100K/Annum
TAG Talent is looking for an independent and motivated. Sr Angular Developer is the leader for detailed application design, hands on development and maintenance of Angular and related enterprise ready business applications for the IT team. Ensuring they align with long-term business and technology platforms. The Sr. Angular Developer will be working closely with the Architect and Application Architect This role will provide technical leadership for a cross-functional team of developers, business analysts, data architects and report developers and contribute to the processes by which the team operates.
* Enterprise Solution Architect(s), Application Architects, and business functional leaders to formulate strategies, plans, designs and architectures for complex business Applications utilizing various open source technologies & tools, best practices, architecture patterns & models.
* Uses models, hypotheses, and cognitive analysis techniques to elicit real problem-solving knowledge from the experts.
* Elaborates complex business & user requirements, nonfunctional requirements to design features, application architecture, application’s technical infrastructure, application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing approaches.
* Builds deep knowledge of Cotiviti's application architecture; business context; enterprise standards; application portfolio; influencing technical, business and administrative stakeholders to deliver solutions aligned with architectural best practices, business area goals, and technology directions.
* Monitors code quality, engineering KPI, security issues manages the technical backlog.
* Hands on programming, unit testing, high quality software that is manageable, reliable, and maintainable and focused on long-term benefit.
* Contributes to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build & deployments.
* Responsible for application support and quickly addresses operational issues and internal client requests via standard processes and mechanisms
* Manage Risk for the business by overseeing technical debt, audit, and compliance needs to ensure appropriate portfolio allocation and effective risk mitigation
* Champion continuous improvement in the organization (product and delivery)
* Collaborate throughout the organization on effective identification of technical issues; while taking ownership on resolving these issues.
* Participate in code reviews, design reviews and refactoring discussions with multiple domain and delivery teams to ensure high quality deliverables, aligned with standards & best practices.
* Participates in evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with bank technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs.
* Clearly documents design specifications, data models, UI mockups, code & configuration, develops and maintains department's knowledge base.
* Provides strategic input for long-term application direction & technology roadmap.
* Identifies important emerging technologies and leads in analysis of their benefit and impact. Must be a student of learning and drives the implementation and acceptance of new technologies with rationale.
What we’re looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent experience
* 6+ years of broad-based, front end development experience with proven expertise in architecting and development of high complex, distributed, large scale data driven business workflow applications.
* 6+ year’s design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications
* Strong knowledge on SDLC, best software engineering practices and standard architecture patterns.
* 3+ years of working in Agile Model with strong knowledge on XP, TDD, BDD practices.
* Demonstrated technology leadership skills with proven experience in delivering innovative solutions.
* Experience with hands on development of Angular technologies
* Good understanding of Microservices Architecture Pattern
* Experience with these core technologies in nice have: Scala, Akka, MongoDB, Kafka, Oracle, Reactive Paradigm, Python, Docker, AWS, Cassandra, Spark.
* API development, web services (REST, SOAP) and documentation tools
* Strong understanding of Data Analytics, data Architecture and data modelling concepts.
* Experience with source control, & build tools like Git, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bit bucket
* Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to mentor & coach and grow people skills.
* Firsthand experience with designing and building highly-available, mission critical largescale service based web application in both Front-end and Back-end technologies
* 2+ years working in a cross cultural, global resource model
* 5+ years of experience in Angular development.
* 5+ years of experience in Relational and NOSQL database paradigms
* Experience with Enterprise Integration and Application Design Patterns
* Application architecture analysis, design, architecture mapping and diagramming skills and tools