----- Senior Angular UI Software Developer----- About Company
This company is the leader in adaptive workspace management solutions for next-generation physical, virtual, DaaS and cloud-based desktop workspaces.
- Boot strap
- Supporting the UI and Front End development of a significant product line
- Enhancing the look and feel of product line
- Help in mentoring junior and mid-level developers
- Senior level UI developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to quickly break down and understand complex issues.
- Experience with software engineering best practices, including use of version control systems, change and defect tracking tools, and test automation tools.
- Competitive salary offered- $125k-150k/year, DOE
- 401K and full health benefits, fully remote
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future*
*applicants must currently live in the United States*