At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking an Appian Solution Architect
to join our team. In this project, Collabralink is examining the Community Reinvestment Act and working with our Client to better serve middle and lower income people as they pursue home ownership. BPM Best Practices:
The Senior Appian Solution Architect will utilize Appian's Best Practices and industry best practices to architect and design BPM implementations that reduce overall project risk. The Senior Appian Solutions Architect will design solution (platform, system, and process) architectures based on end-user requirements and complete design reviews of project team deliverables to ensure adherence to best practices, maximize reuse, and minimize technical debt. BPM Center of Excellence:
(COE) Development: Will understand the strategy, governance and skills needed to operate a successful Business Process Management COE. Will be capable of assessing the maturity of an organization's BPM COE and recommending actions to improve their capability. Will possess proven expertise on Enterprise Architecture, IT Infrastructure, and IT governance. BPM Program Management:
Will understand the strategy, organization and skills needed to operate a successful Business Process Management Program. The Senior Appian Solutions Architect will be capable of assessing an organizations maturity with BPM implementations and recommending actions to improve their capability. The Senior Appian Solutions Architect will possess a wide-range of expertise including: Enterprise Roadmap planning, organizational change management, and continuous process improvement. Application Design:
The Senior Appian Solutions Architect will have experience in creating process-based applications using Business Process Management Suite, which bring efficiencies to human-centric business processes. The Architect will also possess a variety of technical knowledge including process modeling, user interface design and data modeling. The Architect will have experience in working directly with end users to ensure that the functionality of an application meets their requirements.Key Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will provide expert leadership and guidance on projects including enterprise application architecture, design review, technical mentorship, and industry specific knowledge. The Appian Solution Architect, with analytic, technical, and functional experience must be able to oversee and guide both problem analysis and technical solution implementation through final testing and knowledge transfer.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and technical leadership to a team of Appian Administrators, Developers, and Data Architects.
- Maintain architectural integrity and oversight over Appian applications across the enterprise by conducting Architectural reviews to encourage use of common Appian components and reusable components as possible, minimizing customizations.
- Set Architectural Policies and Develop Developer Guidelines and other governance documentation to maintain consistency and adherence to Appian design/development/deployment best practices.
- Maintain oversight and coordination across various application teams to coordinate release activities, leveraging DevSecOps.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the project team and program manager to deliver the project scope.
- Works collaboratively with the Client and Team to articulate the vision and outcomes of the project and each release, and translating that vision into an actionable plan; Effectively manage customer expectations.
- Develop guidance on Release Management process, working with Team and Client.
- Serve as the day-to-day Technical POC for the CollabraLink team.
- Plan and coordinate release logistics with other application teams and Stakeholders, identifying and accounting for dependencies.
- Work with Release Manager to develop and maintain an overall enterprise release management plan for the Application Platform, providing details on release logistics, and coordinating release meetings.
- Provide day-to-day status with Client and work actively to mitigate and manage technical and logistical risks, issues, dependencies to release scope and schedule.
- Analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve the schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration amongst the customer, technical teams and other relevant stakeholders.
- Builds credibility with others quickly and uses emotional intelligence and communication skills to identify and respond to customer needs as well as influence and drive change, setting or priorities, innovation and decision-making, etc.
- Bachelor (BS) of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Level 3 Appian A-Score.
- 7+ years of IT experience, including full cycle software/web development and release management/implementation knowledge.
- 4+ years' experience in a technical leadership position with prior experience supervising teams.
- 2+ years' experience of successful implementations of very large Appian Cloud solutions, each supporting 1,000+ users.
- Technical leadership in implementing enterprise-class application delivery.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent writing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Technical experience in a common platform environment preferred.
- Ability to explain technical content to non-technical, business stakeholders preferred.
- Prior experience developing proposals to respond to customer needs preferred.
- Per Federal contract, ship is required.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers. CollabraLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. #CL