Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs. Job Description:
Aruba ClearPass - http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/security/network-access-control/
Product Datasheet: http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_ClearPass_PolicyManager.pdf
Latest News: https://www.hpe.com/us/en/newsroom/news-archive/featured-article/2017/02/HPE-Acquires-Niara-to-Deliver-Behavioral-Analytics-for-Enhancing-Protection-on-the-Intelligent-Edge.html
This is the most exciting time to join the ClearPass team as a UI lead or architect. We are completely rewriting the application to address new markets and user segments. In this high visibility role, you will use your full-stack application development skills to help re-architect and re-write a large-scale application. The application runs both as an on-premise as well as a cloud application. Have you solved how to show a list of 100K elements on the screen, display rapidly changing state of entities, etc., we want you!! Position Responsibilities
- Work closely with Product management and UX teams to define new user interface model for ClearPass Policy Manager
- Leverage ReactJS/Redux to develop an application platform that can be utilized first for ClearPass family of products and then also promote an open source approach where other UI groups at Aruba can leverage the work done.
- Build UI components in an extensible manner
- Design, implement and implement features
- Drive adoption of platform components across other groups
- Lead junior engineers through coaching, code reviews and guidance as required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields from reputed institutions
- 10+ years application development experience in an enterprise product development company
- 2 years as a lead/senior engineer in an enterprise product development company
- 3+ years experience building HTML/JS enterprise oriented applications. Please note we are not interested in website developers, it must be a product or cloud service.
- Ability to build all services from “pixel to database”
- Mastery at developing REST services, especially to address high scale scenarios, business logic services.
- Strong software foundational skills - experience with OOA/D, use of complex designs in UI
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Strong experience in ReactJS/Redux - built a high volume/scale application
- Experience at companies like Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Facebook, Google
- Experience with Cloud based UI applications
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success! Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well! To apply:
1) Log onto https://careers.arubanetworks.com/
2) In the keyword box, search for job number 1617717
3) After clicking on the Senior Application/GUI Developer link, click APPLY
4) Follow the simple steps to complete the application process Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.