Note : Please reply ONLY if you
1) have all the Required skill set and have experience as an "Application Developer(.NET)". Prefer Public sector projects.
2) can meet the min required experience as defined under the MANDATORY Skill. Min 10-15 years of IT experience with Microsoft Technologies
3) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request (Filling the client provided form) + fill out a skill Matrix + Sign a resume certification form
4) Can go through a background check including fingerprinting + Agree to a Mandatory F-2-F interview at your own cost once you are 1 of the TOP candidates.Note that during the pandemic crisis, video interviews may replace in-person interviews.
5) have A Competitive Rate
6) will be available in Aug/Sept 2020 timeframe as it takes a minimum of 3 weeks for a start after a successful interview.
s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract
Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT’S RESUME YOU SEND ME “MUST” BE ON YOUR COMPANY’S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered. ALL H1 candidates including those onWOULD need to provide I-797 + DL Copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
In the event an interview is requested, in-person interviews will be conducted in Tallahassee, FL. Note that during the pandemic crisis, video interviews may replace in-person interviews.
Telecommuting is not a permanent option for this position, but may be utilized during pandemic lockdowns.
Scope of Work.
The Contractor will provide experienced Applications Development Analyst(s) assigned to the Department’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) to develop, enhance, and support .NET applications.
The Contractor, through its employee, will perform the following tasks necessary to complete work assigned by the Department’s Contract Manager:
1. Develop n-Tier Microsoft.Net web applications using C# .Net and Visual Studio.
2. Write the necessary stored procedures for databases.
3. Work within and lead an IT development/user team during development.
4. Perform unit and system testing to ensure the system conforms to the detailed requirement specifications, provided by the Department.
5. Develop test scripts to support unit testing.
6. Work with business users to develop test plans in support of user testing.
7. Work with OIT and the DWC to gather business requirements.
8. Implement tested and approved system modifications in accordance with the Department’s change management procedures.
9. Provide maintenance, enhancements, and support for OIT’s applications as directed by the Department’s Contract Manager, including .Net applications and web services that interact with electronic document management systems (EDMS) and FileNet systems.
10. Provide project leadership, as directed by the Department’s Contract Manager.
11. Write and provide application and project technical documentation.
12. Write and develop code in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) with comments and versioning control.
13. Mentor OIT staff in the development of .Net and FileNet skills.
14. Provide system analysis, design, and programming support, and/or implementation support for DWC applications.
15. Transfer knowledge to OIT staff that is necessary to maintain applications, including technical knowledge related to the system(s).
16. Other tasks as requested by the Department’s Contract Manager.
Deliverables and Acceptance Criteria.
Documentation shall be submitted in a format compatible with Microsoft Office 2013, or newer.
1. Status Report: The Contractor’s status report shall detail the status and level of service provided to Department staff and the projected completion date for each assigned task. The Contractor shall submit this report weekly to the Department’s Contract Manager on the day specified by the Department’s Contract Manager.
2. Time Reports: The Contractor’s time reports shall detail the tasks worked on each day and the hours spent on each task. The Contractor shall submit this report to the Department’s Contract Manager no later than the 15th day of the month that follows the month for which the total hours worked are being submitted.
3. Technical Documentation: The Contractor shall submit the technical documentation, identified by the ISDM, which evidences that all work performed complies with the OIT policies, procedures, and technical standards provided to the Contractor by the Department’s Contract Manager. The information contained in the technical documentation must also facilitate the transfer of knowledge to the Department’s staff that is necessary to maintain the system(s). The technical documentation must be satisfactorily completed within the response time specified by the Department’s Contract Manager.
4. Prepare any additional documentation and submit it, as required by the Department’s Contract Manager, and within the timeframe specified by the Department’s Contract Manager.
MANDATORY Technical/Business Skill Set Requirements
A bachelor's degree in one of the computer science fields or in management information systems, or four (4) years of work experience in IT, systems analysis, management analysis, program planning, program research, or program evaluation.
Min 10-15 years of IT experience with Microsoft Technologies
Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with technical and Department staff
Experience developing and maintaining database driven web-based applications
Experience with developing database driven applications in a Microsoft Visual Studio.Net environment with C#
Experience with Oracle
Experience with object-oriented development techniques
Experience with 3-tier logical/physical architected applications
Experience with Crystal Reports Server and SSRS
Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager
Experience with FileNet Image Services and FileNet P8
Experience with storing data to and retrieving data from Oracle, SQL Server or DB2 through custom applications
DESIRABLE Skills Set - Additional consideration for the following skills.
Experience with Control-M, IBM FileNet P8 platform, and Windows Task Scheduler
Experience and expertise with SCRUM
Experience with .Net development using M
Incumbent may be required to work before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency. Emergency duty required of the incumbent includes working in special needs or Red Cross shelters, or performing other emergency duties including, but not limited to, responses to or threats involving any disaster or threat of disaster, man-made or natural.
"When replying please make sure to list your (All Inclusive) Compensation requirements !!!"
Note : This is a Full time ON SITE Contract Position with no REMOTE options allowed !!
Start date : Aug/Sept 2020
# OF POSITIONS : 1
No phone calls please.
Local Citizens are encouraged to Apply
No relocation assistance provided.
ONLY Candidates with an exact match will be contacted
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.