We're looking for a results-driven Application Developer to focus on improving business processes and the guest experience.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Qualified applicants will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
Annual Salary: up to $115K
Responsibilities of the Senior Application Developer:
Requirements of the Senior Application Developer:
- Support applications running in a 24x7x365 environment
- Maintain accurate time reports for activities according to Information Systems environment
- Enforce privacy rules relevant to HIPAA as applicable
- Promote superior customer service
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related
- At least 3 years of programming experience supporting enterprise-level applications with 5,000+ employees
- Basic understanding of CI/CD and tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, and Linux
- Proficiency in SOA, TDD processes, and tools like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JUnit, and SoapUI
- Understanding of web architecture concepts such as responsive web design, sessions, cache, and cookies
- Understanding of content publishing, development life cycles, code delivery processes, automated testing, DevOps, and Scrum project management
Job ID: 354802 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!