Top tier- global Asset Management firm with a state of the art and rapidly evolving technology environment seeks to add a Senior Applications Developer (there are also Developer level positions as this team is growing.. to join the Equities Technology Team - NO EXPERIENCE IN Equities trading or investments business required --This is an opportunity to learn financial technology business
- Play an active role in working directly with the Equities business developing business technology tools
- Key member of an agile team who will participate in analysis, design, development & implementation of applications, systems and processes that address business needs & are aligned to a multi-year roadmap.
- Have a voice in contributing to the firm wide technology agenda, integrating best practices, technology standards and innovation across the entire team.
- 3+ years’ of technical leadership experience in modern OO languages like C#/.Net
- 5+ years of application development experience in C#/.Net using enterprise frameworks and design patterns.
- Balance strong object oriented design and programming concepts with the ability to communicate clearly with both business and technology users.
- Participate in the analysis of requirements and collaborate with team members to convert them into high-performing, scalable solutions
- Actively participate in the Agile process, following Scrum Methodology
- Must have a solid understanding & experience of relational databases and data structures preferably in SQL Server environment
- Voice opinions at all times, seeking ways of improving the process and their outcomes.
FOR COMPLETE AND DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTON PLEASE APPLY WITH RESUME