TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We'll Bring:
This role is for a Software Developer that will operate as a member on one of the core teams of specialists that are responsible for enabling new features and optimizing strategic solutions within TransUnion's Online Platform.
As a contributing member on one of our agile development teams, you will have both the accountability and freedom to build systems that are taking TransUnion to the next level. Success in this role requires a blend of skills in Ab Initio Continuous Flows, CI/CD, Agile methodology, and/or working in a large onshore/offshore model.
What You'll Bring:
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and designing strong Ab Initio based solutions
- Experience with the broader Abinitio tool suite such as Continuous Flows, is a definite advantage.
- Strong communication skills that create effective cross-team collaboration and quality documentation
- Ability to work independently with limited support from more senior developers.
Think outside the box and apply unconventional solutions to conventional prob-
- Proficiency with Linux, including strong shell scripting skills
- Demonstrated understanding of how Ab Initio applications and systems interact with the underlying hardware ecosystem is an advantage
- Experience working in an agile/scrum project development lifecycle is a must
- Strong in-depth knowledge of databases and database concepts
- CI/CD, Jenkins, automation experience a plus
- Cloud knowledge is an advantage
Impact You'll Make:
What we bring:
- Opportunity to work on a large online application platform.
- Opportunities for lateral or upward growth.
- Flexible work arrangements. Remote, hybrid or office.
- Diverse and equitable environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Developer, Applications Development