Greetings from Ampcus Inc.
Ampcus is a technology services consulting company.
Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. We work closely with our clients for Talent acquisition.
We are looking for Big Data Developer - I at Piscataway-NJ 08854. This is a 12+ Months (with possible extension) Position. Your resume is a very good match for this opportunity, please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available.
Role: Big Data Developer - I
Duration: 12+ Months (with possible extension)
Location: Piscataway-NJ 08854
Job ID # 32012
- Candidate needs to accomplish end to end build of the pipeline and data harmonization component to enable insight generation for executive and channels to take proactive action on time.
- Design, develop, and implement software based on requirements.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the support team for code deployment.
- Collaborate with team members to follow process, procedures, and data security.
- Knowledge on Jenkins, Jira, Git etc.
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality and availability.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Must know Teradata and knowledge of Bigdata Technology
- Experience in UNIX is a must.
- Working knowledge of database (Teradata) and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- 4 Years Hands of experience on Teradata Utilities (Bteq/Mload/Tpump/QG/Fast Export)
- General operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, data anomalies.
Good To Have:
- 1/2 Years Hands of experience on HIVE/Spark/HSQL/OOZIE
- Experience in Design and build of the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology such as Non -SQL and Big data.
- Experience in Building data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity
- Experience Initiating and participating in projects in the area of prediction, optimization, and processes using advanced statistical/mathematical approaches, in the enterprise environment
- Experience in Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Experience in Undertaking and preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Experience in Analyzing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
B.S. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 5 Years of work experience