Senior Applications Developer
As a Senior Applications Developer, you will be responsible for developing and supporting all custom development software applications and utilities as well as the integration components between systems. You will also be responsible for working closely with other software engineers, developers, business owners, database administrators, vendors, and end-users to ensure the systems are functioning and performing optimally.
- Work closely with team members to develop and maintain application support and documentation for the internally developed applications
- Responsible for development and support of multi-tier web applications and API interfaces
- Perform unit, system, user acceptance, performance and integration testing
- Create SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) reports and report stored procedures
- Participate regularly in SCRUM activities and provide mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Solve problems and assist in debugging issues with other developers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 7+ year of experience designing, developing, and implementing client/server and web applications using Microsoft technologies
- Experience implementing Web Services and API Integrations (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP)
- Experience with code versioning tools including but not limited to: TFS, Git
- Experience with continuous integration, build and deployment technologies - SVN
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
Salary: $85,000 - 95,000