Senior ArcSight Cyber Security Consultant - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN USJob Description:Senior ArcSight Cyber Security Consultant - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN US Who we are:
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. Join Micro Focus to become part of this innovation-just like the impact we're having as the official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing . We provide world-class software and services to support their push for more points, podiums, and wins--both on and off the track in the fast-changing environment of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
ArcSight helps protect enterprises and government agencies by providing complete visibility and critical insights into their IT infrastructure across all users, networks, data centers and applications. The market-leading ArcSight platform enables organizations to proactively safeguard their digital assets, control the risks associated with cyber theft, cyber fraud, and cyber warfare and cyber espionage and comply with corporate and regulatory policy. About the role:
In this role, you will be part of a world class elite global team containing leading Cyber Security consultants, thought leaders and strategists. You will work collaboratively with local ArcSight experts to deliver cutting edge services on client engagements. You will be accountable for deploying ArcSight solutions to satisfy client business requirements and assist government agencies to utilize ArcSight to its full potential.This job isn't just about installing software and making it work; it's about delivering the knowledge to our customers so that they can continue to utilize ArcSight long after you leave client site. An important aspect of this role is understanding cyber security operations and how to utilize ArcSight to perform daily cyber security operations tasks.
You can expect to receive world-class training that is only available to Micro Focus consultants.The Senior ArcSight Cyber Security Consultant will:
You should have:
- Deliver world-class consulting to some of the largest companies in the world, taking customer business requirements and problems and guiding them through to delivered cyber security solutions
- Assist in design enterprise-scale projects for Micro Focus ArcSight solutions and products; provide expert technical consulting
- Develop reusable innovative solutions that demonstrate a deep technical knowledge of the products, processes, and the customer environment
- Deep knowledge of ArcSight, other SIEM technology expertise also helpful
- Security operations experience such as incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis
- Experience with security device and general IT installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g. Firewall, IDS, etc.)
- Development of Flex Connector parsers and overrides, Use Cases and Activate content
- Expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows - able to tear down and rebuild a host system
- Professional certifications may include CEH, CISSP, CISM SANS GCIA
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed to customers;
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
ServicesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status