We are looking for a Senior Auditor to add value and improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. As a Senior Auditor, you will report to a Manager and have a working knowledge of audit standards and procedures and bank processes. Additionally, you will conduct system and district audits, including operational, financial, information technology, compliance, and project audits. Auditors also provide consulting and advisory services to management and staff.
- Provide high-quality audit services in an independent and objective manner in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing while meeting deadlines and quality goals. Create risk-based audit assessments, plans and procedures.
- Perform audit procedures as assigned, including conducting interviews, applying appropriate sampling criteria and analyzing evidence and identifying issues, and summarizing logical conclusions. Prepare quality working papers and compose well written summary memos and draft audit reports.
- Communicate audit issues using knowledge and judgment to make recommendations for resolution and improvement. Complete assigned follow-up work.
- As assigned, be a participant, or serve as lead for internal project update meetings with audit teams.
- Develop, respectful working relationships with department partners and others.
- Present data using statistical analysis and data visualization techniques to identify underlying issues and Emerging Risks, recognize trends, and cause and effect relationships to inform audit insights.
- Provide ongoing advisory services to assigned business area(s).
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in: Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or other business-related degree or commensurate experience.
- 5 years of audit (e.g., with IT audit, cloud or data analytics experience) or related business experience.
- At least one professional certification, or in the process of obtaining certification, including Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Project Management Professional (PMP).
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Skilled as a team player and relationship manager.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Travel (5-10%)