Our client, is seeking a Senior Automation Test Developer - Philadelphia 19106
LOCAL CANDIDATES FOR F2F INTERVIEW – Green Card or Citizen only - NO H1B SPONSORSHIP
JOB DESCRIPTION – Hands on experience designing, architecting, and developing complex automation frameworks
Experience using various development and testing tools that include but are not limited to: UFT (required), ALM Quality Center (required), Selenium (a plus), Performance tools (optional)
• Experience with SDLC
• Experience developing and executing test cases
• Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries
• Experience with testing batch processes
• Must demonstrate knowledge of fundamental testing principles, concepts and techniques and have experience recording defects in defect tracking software
• Working knowledge of current environments and platforms
• Experience evaluating and recommending testing tools and techniques.
• Perform the administration of testing tools
• Proficiency with knowledge transfer/coaching other automation engineers
• May require occasional extended hours for testing new systems, problem resolution, and completion of priority projects (required)
Responsibilities: • Designs, architects, and develops complex test automation frameworks and reusable components • Builds, maintains, and executes automated test scripts related to functional, integration, system, regression and/or performance testing • Organizes and performs various types of testing to include functional, integration, system, regression • Identifies and documents testing strategies and approaches • Recommends and implements process improvement practices • Designs and maintains testing process documentation, plans, and strategies • Analyzes testing processes and identifies opportunities for improvement • Manages defects by recording, reporting, analyzing, and tracking defects to resolution • Consults with development teams to identify, reproduce, resolve and retest defects • Performs database queries and verifies data results • Performs test data analysis and drives the setup and verification of test data • Participates in requirements gathering sessions and converts requirements into comprehensive test scripts • Plans and estimates testing efforts in collaboration with project management • Provides testing status information to management
Perform and report on various types of tests including functional, integration, system, regression and/or performance as well as recommend analytical and technical testing techniques, and architecting complex test automation frameworks. Also, provide software testing information upon which management can make informed quality decisions about an application under test.
The Software Automated Test Engineer evaluates software performance and current test methodologies including automation testing, recommending process improvements and translates functional and technical requirements into comprehensive test scripts along with developing, maintaining and executing test scripts, and verifying test results. This role is responsible for managing defects and collaborating with development staff to resolve issues.