SAIC is seeking a Senior Automation Test Engineer to support a concentrated effort at a large Federal Agency to bring legacy, high priority IT systems up to current and supported operating levels while also addressing critical needs for high availability, fail-over capability, decoupling of highly connected systems, and/or cloud-based solution implementations. Job Specifications:
- Develop and Execute test plans, scenarios, automated test scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Creates test metrics and reporting progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
Work closely with Test Manager in supporting Test management best practices and to meet all applicable project milestones Qualifications
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience
Strong written and verbal skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience with Agile Scrum framework and test automation in CI/CD
Hands on with core Java, REST service knowledge, UI/Selenium testing, basic SQL
Experience in developing automated tests using TestComplete, Selenium and Cucumber
Experience in developing automated API tests using SOAP UI, POSTMAN, and Jmeter
Experience with Test Automation for software products deployed in a cloud or hybrid environment utilizing cloud service platforms such as AWS
Working knowledge of Section 508 compliance tools (NVDA/JAWS/WAVE).
Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance Desired Qualifications
My SAIC Benefits.