Duration: Long Term with Sparksoft.
- Understanding of the traditional infrastructure stack & application thereto in AWS
- Knowledge or experience in VPC Peering/Subnetting, proxy server management, automated failover approaches using AWS services (e.g. Lambda, CloudWatch)
- 3 years of experience in Test Automation including planning, script development & maintenance
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in one or more of the following testing toolsets/frameworks: SmartBear Ready!API, soapUI Pro, Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver, jUnit, TestNG
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Java / J2EE. Groovy, Python, Ruby, XML, JSON, REST
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including build/deploy/version control tools like Jenkins
- AWS Certification: DevOps Engineer/Cloud Practitioner
- Experience with Web service testing and designing Ready API projects with Groovy
- Proficient in an Agile environment working with other members of different technical teams
- Experience with automated testing tools like soapUI, Ready API, Selenium and Katalon
- Prior experience working with CMS or testing complex healthcare systems
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software development in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS) and databases (MySQL, AWS Aurora, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience working within AWS
- 2 -3 years of provisioning AWS virtual infrastructure experience
- 2 -3 years of JSON/REST/XML Cloud Formation scripting experience
Sparksoft is a certified Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) SVC and DEV Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, HUBZone, 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Small, Women-owned, Minority-owned (SWaM), and MBE/DBE/SBE consulting firm. With our focused mission “to ignite innovation, inspire transformation, and implement digital solutions for a healthier nation”, we specialize in 6 specific digital health services: Test Automation, Cloud Services, DevOps Delivery, Cyber Security, Data Science, and Human-Centered Design. Since 2004, our exceptionally skilled people, proven leadership, and optimized processes all work together relentlessly to continuously push for more efficient solutions.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.