Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a remote Senior BI Developer/Analyst to join a rapidly growing, well established healthcare company in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of proven BI development skills.
Responsibilities of the Senior BI Developer/Analyst include:
• Elicit and review business reporting requirements from the business groups through formal interviews or facilitated sessions and translate into more complex technical designs for enterprise business intelligence implementation.
• Act as a liaison between multiple business areas and technical communities for more complex reporting and analytic development purposes.
• Independently design and develop Business Intelligence content (reports, dashboards, scorecards, analytic solutions) by identifying reporting/analytic requirements and determining business rules through a structured elicitation process.
• Ensure that information and BI content satisfies Enterprise business needs and the needs of individual departments.
• Coordinate and independently develop BI content (reports, dashboards, scorecards, more complex analytic solutions) through the entire development life-cycle to provide data necessary to effectively make business decisions and measure goal attainment and overall performance.
• Provide BI tool evaluation including the development of proof-of-concept and pilot solutions
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of business area processes and information needs and apply that knowledge in developing BI content for other users.
• Review data sets to dissect what the story that the data is telling.
• Identify trends and analysis of data
Requirements of the Senior BI Developer/Analyst include:
• 6+ years of BI Development skills
• Proven experience creating dashboards using Tableau
• Strong Data Analysis skills and data utilization experience
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Direct experience with data visualization
• Proven ability to effectively communicate business issues and recommend solutions to senior leadership
• Very strong communication skills.
Compensation for the Senior BI Developer/Analyst:
• Salary Range: $130,000 - $140,000/annually
• Opportunity to work in an exciting environment with an employee focus mentality
• No relocation assistance available.
• No 3 rd party candidates.
Keywords: Business Intelligence, BI, Developer, Tableau, Dashboard, KPI, SQL, Data Analysis Data Visualization