Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Backend Perl Developer in Irving, Texas (TX).
The client is looking for a strong, dynamic, highly motivated Senior Perl Developer to work in a software engineering team for developing enterprise security product offerings. The individual will help develop core backend security analytics using Perl to enable parsing and normalization of the logs. The candidate should also be familiar with Oracle to perform queries and build an analytics solution. Candidates with prior SIEM knowledge will have an advantage. The individual will be part of a highly collaborative Agile development environment working towards building these solutions using state of the art cloud based solutions. The developer will be responsible for developing Perl based solutions to process logs and write parsers.
* Must have good Linux/Unix skills and know how to navigate through network architecture
* Experience with Oracle database to perform queries and analysis
* Experience with strong software development practices including continues integration and delivery is must
* Experience in AWS platform is desired
* Ability to communicate clearly with both business and development resources
* Should be able to perform in a dynamic agile and innovative work environment
* Must be able to work well with others and independently to drive new solutions, proof of concepts and help drive the architectural direction
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.