Immediate need for a talented Sr. Data/Big Data Engineer with experience in the finance/banking. This is 12 Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in McLean VA (onsite after Covid). Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-18965
Skills: Scala, AWS, Spark, Data Bricks is a plus
- Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
- Requires a previous domain of experience in applications development. Responsible for overall application design and architecture, including interfaces with other applications and systems. Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).
- 5+ years’ experience with Financial Services clients
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams
- 3-5 years prior application development experience
- Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration efforts
- Have participated in more than 5 Agile projects
- Communication - Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
- Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties and suppliers
Our client is a leading Banking and Finance Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.