ACS group has an immediate need for a Big Data Engineer/Architect- 5 Openings with experience in the Investment domain/Banking Industry. This is a 6+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential.
Please review the job description below:
Position : Big Data Engineer/Architect- 5 Openings
Location : Houston, TX 77002, Columbus, OH 43240, Jersey City, NJ 07310
Duration : 6+ months contract to hire (Direct Hire)
- Working with our LOB (line of business) users, collaborate with other technology teams to design, develop, test full stack cloud data solutions.
- Leading and be responsible for the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience and scalability of your solution.
- Leading the innovation, perform proof of concept and the implementation of cutting-edge technologies
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 3+ yrs. Experiences required:
- Streaming data applications (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kinesis, and Flink)
- Data pipeline open source products (Ex Airflow, Jupyter, etc)
- Hadoop data platform (MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Impala), experience working with Cloudera stack is preferred.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expert in Cloud Services and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the organization.
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset.
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks.
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, and security
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in application development using any of these programming languages: Java, Scala, Python. Experience working in financial industry is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including entitlement and IAM policy. AWS professional certification is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working on streaming data applications (Spark Streaming, Kafka, Kinesis, and Flink)
- 3+ years’ experience working with data pipeline open source products (Ex Airflow, Jupyter, etc)
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience with Hadoop data platform (MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Impala), experience working with Cloudera stack is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with DevOps automation tools (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
- 1+ years of experience in developing, deploying and monitoring in building large distributed and parallel systems using container technology including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWD Fargate
- Lead by influence, mentor junior software engineers, ability to navigate to different teams and business to find solutions to complex
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks, and Regards
ABOUT ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017) Website: www.acsicorp.com