Role: Senior Blockchain Developer/Crypto Analyst - Permanent/Contract to Hire (NYC, NY)
We are looking to hire a candidate with the below skills and experience mentioned for one of our direct clients based out of New York City, NY, in the financial industry/domain. This is a permanent hiring opportunity, open to contracting as well. Position will start out as remote while COVID-19 restrictions prevail. Interested candidates may share their updated resume to Carolina - OMG Technologies, Inc.
About the Client:
Our client is a proprietary trading/ financial asset management start-up firm which employs statistical analysis and fundamental research and operates in equity markets and crypto with a focus on short- and medium-term opportunities. Their team is all about leveraging new technologies such to build new generation trading and financial systems.
Open to permanent hiring as well as Contractors (CTH, C2C).
- We are looking for someone with minimum 7 years of experience in any mainstream application development platform such as Java/C++/Python.
- Candidate must have hands on Blockchain development with at least 2 -3 years of experience.
- Must have experience in developing Blockchain applications from scratch. Hands on experience required.
- Ethereum based development and deploying Smart-Contracts is required. Experience with R3 CORDA is a big plus.
- Cryptography/Cryptocurrency experience is a highly desired skill set.
- This individual must have passion for technology, innovation, and integration of new tools and technology is highly desired.
- The candidate MUST be a self-starter and able to drive and function independently.
- The candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must possess very good communication skills and very good analytical skills.
- A candidate with strong domain expertise in the financial industry preferred.
Other Job Specifications:
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time, Contract to Hire, and Corp. to Corp. on an exceptional basis.
- Preferred Work Status: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Job Location: New York City candidates and candidates willing to relocate to NYC or nearby areas. Remote while COVID-19 restrictions prevail.
- Salary/Contract Rate: Market Rate Salary with bonus and benefits.
- Start Date: January 2022
Interested candidates may share their updated resume to Carolina – OMG Technologies, Inc. Please feel free to reach out for any questions or clarifications.