The Salesforce Business Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders and development resources to analyze customer driven requirements, document existing processes, design efficient solutions, and write technical documentation for implementations, integrations, and enhancements to the Salesforce.com platform.
This position will be responsible for gathering business requirements, creating user stories, and designing scalable, best practice solutions for critical business projects in the Salesforce, Client Portal/Communities areas.
Candidates should possess a strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform. Experience working with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, CLM and Client Portal/Communities is highly desired.
- Gather requirements from both internal and external subject matter experts.
- Demonstrate a strong command of the SDLC lifecycle e.g. requirement analysis, design, development and testing.
- Build strategic partnerships/relationships with key business stakeholders from various departments throughout the organization.
- Exhibit strong analysis, oral and written communication skills.
- Assist in problem and issue resolution with project/product manager and report progress on initiatives in a summarized written format.
- Create project related documents including technical documentation, system requirements and traceability matrices.
- Work directly alongside QA team to produce release documentation and system test scripts.
- Lead business process analysis sessions to identify risks and document capabilities and end to end business process flows.
- Participate in small team design sessions while contributing to the overall design.
- Organize, conduct, and participate in presentations and application walk-throughs.
- Manage multiple tasks and meet assigned project delivery dates.
- Identify & contribute to process improvement activities.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal staff.
- Organize and manage EIS roadmap by participating in client discussions to determine top priority features.
- Act as a mentor to Junior Analysts for best practice process and technology on the Salesforce platform.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Analysis with exposure to project management and/or technical writing.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience on the Salesforce platform, Admin certification preferred.
- Exposure to various development methodologies including SDLC, Waterfall & Agile practices.
- Experience with Custom Objects and integrations preferred.
- Must be able to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving; detail oriented.
- Flexibility to work overtime.