Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain PlanningCome Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.Who We Are
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we've got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of
- courage & innovation
- agility & performance
- inclusivity & collaboration
- integrity & accountability
It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day.What You'll Do
As a Senior Business Analyst- Supply Chain,
you'll be part of our Global IT Team located remotely.
The role requires you to understand Supply Chain business processes, process analysis/management, and their related IT requirements. Drive the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes. Responsibilities may include providing guidance on development and delivery of documentation and training material.
You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Workclosely with Supply Chain business users to define and analyze problems and determine the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets
- Workwith Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
- Validatebusiness and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process
- Overseeuser acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Assistboth innovation and strategy development with subject matter expertise, when appropriate
- Create, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy
- Leadcross-functional projects that span various Supply Chain entities
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Application domain knowledge
- Business acumen
- Business process management & modeling
- Facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Consultative problem solving
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Strong oral & written communications
- Requirements definition & management
- SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development
- Understanding of future / emerging technologies
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain Planning
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, JIRA, Azure DevOps, or otherrequirements management tools
- Knowledge of application and system integration methods and computing environments
- 5+ years functional experience in supply planning systems such as Blue Yonder Fulfilment and Master Planning (ESP) or SAP IBP Response and Supply
- Experience with demand planning systems such as Blue Yonder Demand, SAP IBP Demand Planning or S&OP required
- Experience with Blue Yonder Inventory Optimization or SAP IBP Inventory preferred
- Functional knowledge of SAP SD, MM, PP
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills.
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How you'll feel:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-AH1
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.