A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Business Analysis - Practice Support team oversees Information Technology project lifecycles to help align our Information Technology solutions with our business needs by identifying and addressing gaps. As a part of the team, you'll help optimise opportunity cost, document the right requirements to create solutions that meet user needs, improve efficiency by reducing rework, and shortening project timelines.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.