Senior Business Analyst- On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team for a great opportunity in New York, NY (Midtown).
Senior Business Analyst- Job Details
- This opportunity is for a Business Analyst in the Equities Trading/Prime Services Technology group.
- The Business Analyst will be involved the full project lifecycle of strategic technology initiatives for the Securities Lending business.
- The BA will work closely with traders and project stakeholders in Securities Lending as well as Prime Brokerage, Middle Office, Settlements, Regulatory, Risk, Finance and Treasury to deliver front to back technology solutions.
- The BA will also work closely with the development, QA and other technology teams across the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of Securities Lending and prior experience with Global One.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business, processes, requirements and objectives and apply that knowledge to a technology solution
- Elicit, capture, document and maintain business and functional requirements
- Document business, functional and technical requirements, process flows, system flows and test plans
- Gain consensus from stakeholders and delivery teams and influence solutions that align with strategic objectives
- Work with delivery teams to translate requirements into a set of tasks project milestones
- Report deliveries against key milestones with proactive notification of risks and issues
- Participate in Integration and Acceptance testing
- Validate that the solution meets the project specifications and stakeholder expectations
- Deliver quality solutions to business problems
Senior Business Analyst- Mandatory Skills/Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in Capital Markets
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have GlobalOne experience
- Experience with front office securities lending vendor applications an asset
- Good understanding of the Securities Lending business (principal and agency)
- Good knowledge of capital markets front to back processes including operations, risk, finance and regulatory
- Experience in Tri-Party and Bilateral Repos is an asset
- Knowledge of Loanet and EquiLend applications is an asset
- Knowledge of Broadridge (BPS) is an asset
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst working on projects within Global Markets
- Ability to think logically to analyze problems and define efficient solutions
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize, organize own work and manage time effectively
- Ability to understand complex systems, identify problems, identify opportunities for improvement and resolve issues
- Strong knowledge of database fundamentals, ability to write SQL queries and understand results
- Experience with Agile project methodologies a plus
Senior Business Analyst- Assignment Length
6 month contract + possible extensions/conversion to FTE
Senior Business Analyst- Start Date
**Please note we are unable to work with candidates on H1B Visas or candidates represented by third parties. No Corp to Corp.