The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for working with non I.T. staff to gather the business needs and translate them to technical documents and process for the I.T. staff to use to as guides and references in coding custom applications, reports and APIs. This position will collaborate with external and internal customers to deliver requirement specifications.
- Minimum of 5+ documenting and interpreting customer business needs to application and operational requirements.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions.
- Facilitate effective team interactions.
- Experience documenting web services.
- Experience with Client Server architecture.
- Experience with front end user interface design.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent job experience.
- Experience with modeling software like Azure and Adobe
- Elicit requirements using various existing sources/techniques
- Works collaboratively with Database Administrator/SQL Developer to ensure proper SQL coding techniques and database design for performance.
- Perform code review to written technical specifications for intermediate to significant complexity of business requirements or problems.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test cases.
- Manage assignment of programming work on a project.
- Demonstrates high level customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPTstatus do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to www.linkedin.com/in/joshuaahill
Sr. IT Recruiter
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage