Title: Senior Business Analyst (Ecommerce)
Location: New Kensington, PA
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $110,000 to $120,000 Annually
Work Requirements: Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst.
- Strong working knowledge of the Magento platform or any other eCommerce leading platform, specifically eCommerce and Product Information Management (PIM), and how these capabilities satisfy business requirements. Experience with InRiver PIM is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with a cross-functional team of project managers, designers, content experts, developers, business analysts and others to create a world-class eCommerce experience
- Broad understanding of information technology and application to business problems; deep understanding of business processes and the application of technology to improve business processes
- Strong analytical capabilities to break high level business requirements into specific functional requirements.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills; communicates effectively and promotes information sharing between teams and departments; able to adapt communication style and delivery as appropriate to different audiences, e.g. business versus technical
- Flexibility and willingness to function at a variety of levels of detail (project management, detailed problem resolution, application testing)
- Initiative and ability to recommend alternative approaches to enhance system performance; dynamic, self-starter with the ability to work well individually and on teams
- Excellent analytical abilities; creative problem-solving abilities; must be adept at multitasking and managing multiple, at times conflicting, priorities
- Use Case Models, Business Process Models, Data Flow Diagrams, Context Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams, among others
- Needs analysis, scope analysis preferred; experience with developing and presenting Business Cases, CBAs and ROIs
- Quality Assurance planning and execution preferred
- MS-Project, Project Server or comparable tool
- SOA and the concepts of Object-Oriented software development
- Order entry, production scheduling systems, and accounting in a wholesale and light manufacturing environment
- EDI exposure a plus
- 4-year degree in management information systems, accounting, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 8+ years' experience in business analysis, requirements definition, designing systems solutions, deployment of information systems to meet business requirements, and project management.
- 5+ years Digital/eCommerce or related field.
- 3+ years' experience working with B2B or B2C eCommerce preferred
- 2+ years' experience with all digital channels, including web, mobile, apps and social
- 2+ years' experience working with business partners to manage and prioritize Product Roadmaps and Product Backlogs.
- Experience with testing tools preferred
- Working in a .NET/ SQL environment preferred
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience executing an eCommerce Replatform is preferred
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Play a critical role in the User Story writing, Story backlog building, and grooming process, helping to align the scrum team to prioritized value-add features in the form of User Stories.
- Drives the deployment of new applications and systems as well as helps manage maintenance of existing systems and processes
- Partners with business owners to identify, evaluate, and develop information systems and workflow procedures to meet business needs, and designs details of automated systems
- Develops end-user documentation for new and existing customer facing systems.
- Work with Product Owner to establish a long-term product roadmap.
- Reviews implementations by defining test plans and performing system and integration testing
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Collaborates with peers to propose system solutions, and estimate resource requirements
- Works independently managing priorities and projects
- Works with outside vendors/contractors on a project-by-project basis
- Translates business needs into functional requirements for systems
- Coordinates staffing assignments, including internal, external and cross-functional teams; from planning through management activities such as time tracking and status reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.