Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
* Apply industry best practices to assess and document business and system requirements, create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in improving business or technical processes and solutions.
* Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed.
* Identify process and information technology inadequacies and/or deficiencies that affect the functional area's ability to support/meet organizational goals.
* Develop, analyze and document business and functional requirements using approved techniques.
* Create and maintain requirement traceability Matrix and documentation.
What You Need:
* 10 years professional experience.
* 8 years experience in Business Analysis.
* At least five (5) years of experience interfacing and presenting to C-level executives.
* 5 years experience developing business and system requirements for processes related to IT software.
* PMP Certification or Scrum Master or BA specific certifications.
* Experience with developing requirements, such as Rational Unified Process.
* Full understanding of IT processes and functions associated with IT infrastructure functional areas to include, at a minimum, software.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.