Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015, 2016 and 2017
Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
2012, 2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
Our direct Client a global investment bank is looking to hire Senior Business Analyst for its team in Raleigh, NC location. This is a long term contract role.
Please contact: (609)613-1977
Serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with vendor and in-house developed applications. Documents functional requirements, analyzes requirements in the context of software and processes, develops test plans, assists with and documents business process improvement efforts, and works with production issues.
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to developers and architects
- Documents functional requirements, analyzes requirements in the context of software and processes
- Develops test plans and coordinate all QA and User Acceptance testing for projects and programs.
- Work with development and support teams on production issues as needed
- Assist in documentation of business process improvement efforts
- Provide input to the project or program effort and cost estimation
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Faceoff to the business for new requirements and changes.
- Strong knowledge and working experience on collateral management solutions with exceptions-based approach, delivering comprehensive functionality that is fully compliant with regulation.
- Providing financial institutions with confidence in all aspects of their collateral management programs, including margin call workflow automation, optimization, reporting, audit and reconciliations across all business lines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Must be highly organized.
- Ability to follow the concepts of SDLC.
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders, for multiple projects in various stages.
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Basic understanding of investment banking products from an IT perspective, any experience in repo, collateral/margin management is preferred
- Knowledge of collateral management is a must
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, dotnet, Java, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience required.