We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with our industry-leading client in Boston, MA. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed business user requirements, design document, system documentation, workflow procedures, and capture data modeling.
- Elicit and document requirements for new and existing applications and in-house development efforts. Document integration requirements.
- Analyzes the feasibility of planned systems, enhancements and upgrades to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Support the Discovery, Requirements, Design, Development, QA and UAT Phases including test plans and test scripts.
- Consolidate and document issues.
- Consult with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document needs.
- Document supporting policies, processes, and procedures especially where they are lacking.
- Provide and maintain a repository of the business and IT functions throughout all organizational units at the State Lab
- Manage customer expectations.
- Identifies opportunities for improving and streamlining IT processes as well as eliminating security risks (compliance). Suggest process improvements and other cost saving measures
- Define standards in Business Analysis and coach junior Business Analysts.
- Maintain org charts and master lists of resources, applications, tools and contracts.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Assist in developing an overall change management strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Requirements Development, Management and Communication.
- Solution Assessment and Validation.
- IIBA certification (CCBA, CBAP) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to design and test use cases.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, effective follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Experience working with software vendors.
- Evidence of ability to work within a team and promote a collaborative work environment.
- Experience in maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience working in a PMO environment.
- Intermediate project management skills and understanding of project management and software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience working in the Clinical or Healthcare domain
- Experience working for State Agencies.
- Familiar with State and Federal funding procedures.
- Experience with JIRA is preferred
Keywords: IIBA, PMO, Healthcare, Business Analyst
Job ID: 338182About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!