Eliassen Group is seeking a Business Analyst experienced in SaaS and/or COTS integration projects. The work also entails some manual QA testing and the ability to utilize SQL. Work will start remotely but will be on-site in Owings Mills by Q3 2021. Interviews will take place virtually.Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure technology solutions align with business strategies
- Gather requirements from business units and translate for programmers and developers
- Prepare cost-benefit and ROI analyses to help with decision making for system implementation
- Liaise between business and IT organization to provide technical solutions that meet user needs
- At least 7 years of related experience
- Basic knowledge of programming languages to read code and understand basic functions
- Project management skills to handle diverse projects concurrently with aggressive deadlines
- Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
- Ability to solve technical problems/processes and understand complex details
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, BA, Project Management, SaaS, COTS, SQL, QA, Integration, Agile
Job ID: 349673 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!