Every day, Heartland, a Global Payments Company, makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our financial technology solutions. Our team helps businesses grow with confidence and achieve measurable results. Join our team and help connect financial technology users to the future
Thanks for your interest in a career with Heartland! We are looking for team members who demonstrate our values of care, focus, and quality to join our corporate team. Heartland has offices all over the U.S., and we are proud to be consistently ranked one of the country's Best Places to Work. Benefits include highly competitive compensation, full medical and dental coverage, flexible schedules, a casual work environment, extensive training and professional development, as well as an emphasis on work-life balance. Apply today to learn more about Heartland and how you'd be a great addition to our team.
Heartland Restaurant is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master to join the team! If you have an interest in being an integral part of our software delivery process please apply below!
As a Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master, you will be a key liaison between development, quality assurance, operations engineering, and product owners/stakeholders. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. You are excited by the challenge of rapidly delivering software improvements to delight our customers and help their businesses thrive while at the same time maintaining the rock-solid stability required by a mission-critical system. Heartland Restaurant is a partially distributed team with options for an in-office or remote setting pending your location.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as a scrum master for agile ceremonies
- Aid in the translation of business requirements into logical tasks for the development team to build and test
- Provide key metrics and help identify next level insights into our software delivery process.
- Identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Identify innovative ways to increase customer (internal/external) satisfaction
- Capture Agile Sprint Team metrics (ie: predictability index, defect density, etc)
- Coordinate meetings and asynchronous Slack communication with business users for requirements validation, scope definition, and release timeline for features and projects.
- Work with peers and leaders within the IT team to implement improvements in project planning and execution.
What are the requirements?
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Move process improvement ideas from evaluation to execution
- Strong ability to listen, capture notes, analyze, break down business problems, and present them to internal and external constituents.
- Ability to speak, listen, and write in a clear, thorough manner using appropriate and effective communication skills.
- An understanding of project management concepts and software development life cycle required.
- 5-8 years of experience in Agile Delivery, Systems Analysis, Information Management, or a related area of specialization required.
- 3-5 years writing User Stories under the agile methodology required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Heartland is an equal opportunity employer. Heartland, a Global Payments Company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.