Travel: Occasional Local Travel for Customer Meetings
- Works under direction of Project Manager to analyze and help resolve Level 3 helpdesk tickets
- Use database tools to perform technical analysis and resolution
- Works as part of development teams to lead and/or facilitate business requirements elicitation and documentation
- Manages the requirements process including elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, refinement during development
- Facilitates discussions among customer's business analyst cadre and Account Managers to help develop skills in business analysis among the group
- 8 + years in business analysis with demonstrated experience in:
- Utilizing different requirements elicitation techniques with a variety of stakeholders
- Utilizing a variety of tools to capturing and communicate requirements (e.g. user stories, use cases, workflow diagrams, form mock-ups)
- Analyzing requirements
- Meeting facilitation
- Experience in projects involving SCRUM methodology
- Ability to effectively interact with and support project teams regardless of the development methodology being used
- Technical background/knowledge of database systems
- Must have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Candidates must be willing to work in an energetic, fast paced and team-oriented development environment
- The ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related area.
- Active certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Network Specialty Group, Inc. (NSG) is a Maryland based corporation established in 1994. We offer a state of the art integration and development lab with IT Support services. NSG is a Government Contracting Company and has been consistently rated as a top IT services provider by its customers. We offer our employees a competitive benefits package while working in a rewarding and driven environment.
Must be able to satisfactorily complete a Government Security Clearance.
We are currently unable to sponsor visas for this position.
No agencies or third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted by agencies or third-party recruiters without a current services agreement with NSG will become the property of NSG on a no-fee basis.
NSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.