Job Title: Sr VoIP Engineer
Locations: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6 months (potential to convert FTE- candidates must be eligible to convert without sponsorship)
· Cisco Certification in one or more of the following: CCVP, CCNA, CUCM, CME, or CUC.
· Expert knowledge of, and experience in converged technologies including TDM and IP voice, UC messaging, and data networking
· In-depth knowledge of network design and voice systems, including: All levels of Cisco switches and routers, Avaya Definity G3, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Dial plan configuration and network routing, SIP, H232, PRI and WAN protocols, Messaging systems-Audix, CUC, LYNC/OCS, Mobility and Presence, Smartphone/Blackberry integration/support, Voice and video conferencing design and support
· Detailed knowledge of voice and data network copper and fiber cabling infrastructure in a multi-campus environment
· Responsible for the design, implementation and support/maintenance of the Cisco enterprise voice platform, including the associated network. This includes CUCM, CME, CUC, contact center, voice and video conferencing, fixed and mobile device integration, and mobility/presence. Provide additional support of associated systems/applications, including Amtelco Definity, Red Alert, Web on Call, NICE voice logger, and others.
· Provide day-to-day administration, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support for an advanced voice and network system that could involve multi-vendor systems using a common advanced communications core.
· Contact Center Scripting experience within UCCX or similar tools is a MUST HAVE.
SENIOR VOICE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITES:
· Provides the planning, design, acquisition and implementation of the company’s voice services including Contact Center Services. Evaluates business requirements to develop and implement solutions. Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons. Performs traffic study analysis to determine best configuration of systems.
· Manages infrastructure related to voice services including related hardware and software to ensure availability, recoverability, performance, integrity and supportability through production support and maintenance of existing voice systems and development and implementation of voice system enhancements.
· Responsible for production support – administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, enhancing and providing advanced infrastructure support for the existing voice system.
· Responsible for deployment / implementation – planning and executing voice designs. configurations or enhancements to existing voice services and architecture.
· Responsible for design – researching, recommending and designing new technologies, new configurations and enhancements to existing voice services; providing consulting advice to customers on the capabilities of the telephony environment.
Talent Acquisition Group
Phone: 978 707 4846/ 978-406-9994