Blue5green expertise in Management Consulting and Information Technology has made a valuable asset to our clients in the public and private sectors. Please review our latest open position below and apply with your updated resume if you are interested.
Please note that this is a W2 contract role (No C2C) so U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Senior Business Analyst - Backend
C2C,W-2,1099,C2H,Part Time,Full Time,Other,Intern,Seasonal
Senior Business Analyst Role - Backend
- Elicit product business requirements and articulates as epics and features.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders for requirements. Help refine the requirements by bring in storyboarding and design methods
- Drive requirements analysis and prioritization across cross functional groups
- Direct development activities, manage, maintain and clarify business requirements, and support test case development.
- Actively refine and prioritize the backlog items with Product Owners
- Creation of user stories documentation and general coordination of building out the product.
- Coordinate dependencies across FCEs and tracks / reports progress.
- Project plans, User Stories for User Acceptance Testing, and scope documents.
- Demonstrated expertise in working with back end applications, preferably rest APIs w JSON.
- Experience working with micro-services architecture with NoSQL databases or strong experience in rest APIs is a MUST
- A good understanding of cloud-based architecture and knowledge on AWS technology
- Experience in integration solutions using REST API based integrations
- Exposure to API testing tools like Postman
- Experience using JIRA or similar tools is required for Agile project management.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Sound judgement, relationship management and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Translate business requirements to functional and technical specifications.
- Create test cases, coordinate issue adjudications meeting and work with QA team to ensure all the scenarios are tested and pass the acceptance criteria before the application release.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Familiar with general programming and system analysis concepts.
- Maintain team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Familiarity with both Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- SCRUM Master certification is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in documenting using Atlassian Confluence is a plus.
- Experience in drawing diagrams using draw.io or Gliffy is a plus.