SNAP Inc. provides professional services that empower Government and private industry clients to address tomorrow’s challenges through better alignment of technology with their mission and business objectives. Employees of SNAP Inc. receive Paid Leave, Medical and Dental coverage (employee is paid for 100% by the company; dependents 50%), Life and Disability Coverage, and other benefits.
We are growing our business on a culture of employee engagement. If you are a team-centric, creative professional seeking a challenging and fulfilling career, come grow with us!
SNAP Inc. is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to a major Government Agency with Requirements Management, Communication Management, and Application Training. You will be the main product liaison between a highly skilled Software Development Team and the Government Product Owners. You will be responsible for leading Business Analysts engaged during the life of the project. The Business Analyst works closely with the Project Manager, the Development Lead, the Development DBA to ensure business workflows, business processes, and requirements are documented appropriately.
Only candidates willing to work on a W2 basis will be considered. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Perform Requirements solicitation using various technique and reviews to ensure requirements are complete, accurate, and testable
- Decompose Business Requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Perform data analysis using basic tools such as Toad
- Author/Document System Requirements and Specifications, FAQs, On-line Help content, User Guides as well as training materials
- Own the product requirements and support the Software Development Team and the Product Owners
- Identify, understand, and convey Application Requirements
- Understand emerging technology trends and implications on business and be able to recommend solutions
- Make critical decisions while soliciting input from a team
- Research, collect and analyze data effectively
- Four-year degree or higher in a related field (i.e. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Management)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Application Development, Software Development, and COTS integration as a BA
- Experience with Oracle Implementations
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the acumen to work with attorneys and data scientists who make up the customer base
- Have an excellent understanding of Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile SDLC Methodologies, particularly in Requirements Management.
- Have experience in a structured and process driven environment (CMMI level III)
- Have experience with Change Management Tools, Modeling Tools, and Requirements Management Tools (e.g. Rational Suite)
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional from IIBA
- CMMI Experience
- Federal Government Experience
- Prior consulting experience