Make A Difference For Those Who Make The World™
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
The Commercial Excellence team within the Performance Resiliency Team is looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Business Analyst to join our team, with a focus on developing and delivering sustainable commercial transformation across the Stanley Black & Decker organization. Working closely with the Commercial Excellence Director this role will be accountable for the definition and development of Commercial Excellence standards across the business. The role will require the ability to understand multiple commercial models and to develop tools that support the continuous improvement of our standards-based internal and external knowledge sources. The role will also be responsible for the program management of the Commercial Excellence projects providing time, cost, and quality updates as well as maintaining an up-to-date risk register that enhances the customer experience.What You'll Do
We are seeking a candidate who has a well-developed understanding of commercial concepts with a proven ability to drive business transformation through a collaborative approach to change management. The candidate should ideally have experience in sales, sales operations, or the project management of business transformation projects and have a strength for building long-term customer relationships across a complex stakeholder environment. The ability to think analytically, use data and coordinate one-off and recurring commercial transformation projects that are linked to the applicable commercial standard will be critical in this role. This individual should be comfortable communicating with and influencing key stakeholders across a highly matrixed organization. The successful individual should be highly resilient and should thrive in a rapid change environment. What you'll do:
Who You Are
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Commercial Excellence standards for all applicable commercial models.
- Responsible for the management and the continuous improvement of the Commercial Excellence standards.
- Responsible for building internal and external networks that enhance the knowledge of the Commercial Excellence team and the wider organization.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of tools needed to execute collaborative gap analyses. These gap analyses will form the basis of Commercial Excellence roadmaps for business partners across Stanley Black & Decker.
- Maintain and manage the current pipeline of Commercial Excellence projects in partnership with the Commercial Excellence Director. The ability to provide timely updates regarding project status will be a crucial aspect of this role.
- Explore and develop a Commercial Excellence archive that provides internal partners with access to internal and external content sourced and developed by the Commercial Excellence team.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline required. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years sales, sales operations and/or business transformation experience.
- Ability to lead projects through both direct and indirect methods.
- The ideal candidate will have strong teamworking skills and experience of working with teams to define processes and standards.
- Demonstrated understanding of the drivers for Commercial Excellence across both direct and indirect commercial models.
- The ability to think analytically, use data and coordinate one-off and recurring commercial transformation projects
- Strong project management/organizational skills required. PMP a plus.
- Strong recent & related experience with MS Office (i.e., Excel & Word), SAP and SFDC and other appropriate Commercial tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to make informed and logical decisions quickly and effectively in addition to communicating justification and risk assessment.
- Exceptional leadership and proactive communication skills-verbal, written, public speaking and interpersonal.
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through, and extremely organized with superb time management skills
- Highly organized with a keen sense of focus and ability to meet required goals under time-critical deadlines in a stressful environment.
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.