Senior Business Analyst - RemoteCome Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Senior Business Analyst
, you'll be part of our Global IT team located remotely.
You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Conductbusiness process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses to align IT solutions with business initiatives
- Workclosely with business users to define and analyze problems and figure out the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions
- Defineproject requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets
- Workwith Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into functional / technical specs
- Validatebusiness and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process
- Overseeuser acceptance testing (UAT) activities to ensure business and system requirements are met
- Assistboth innovation and strategy development with subject matter expertise, when appropriate
- Create, reviewand deliverend-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Knowledge of application and system integration methods and computing environments
- Dependent on Role, a functional knowledge of:
- Must have Systems Knowledge/capabilities in JD Edwards
- Ideally System knowledge/capabilities in other ERP's
- Engineering systems such as Windchill/Catia a plus
- CRM/Digital Systems like Salesforce or CMS, PIM capabilities supporting websites a plus
- Business process management & modeling
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Requirements definition & management
- SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Undergraduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How you'll feel:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-AH1
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.