What you’ll be doing…
The Senior Business Analyst is a key part of Tableau’s growth and expansion. Responsibilities include performing analysis, reporting, project management and other operational support with teams across the organization.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
Who you are…
- Support system and process implementations, alongside teams such as HR, Technical Operations and Finance; this includes project management responsibilities
- Liaise with multiple teams such as Sales Planning, Commissions, Recruiting, HR, Technical Operations (IT) and FP&A teams
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to a variety of teams
- Create data visualizations & reports that help teams with planning and project execution
- Use accounting/finance concepts, experience, analytical skills, and industry knowledge to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Provide business process improvement and documentation to boost operational efficiency
- Experienced. 4+ years’ of professional experience in analytics, finance, statistics or other related fields. Software industry experience preferred. Experience with projection management and execution as part of a broader team, with a strong desire to document best practices and process improvements
- Analytical. Exceptional data analysis skills, including attention to detail and ability to manage various data points to achieve a common goal; strong technical curiosity
- Educated. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Tech Savvy. Ability to become an expert in Tableau’s full product suite required
- Driven. Excellent self-management practices and an independent thinker; exceptional work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Willingness to explore the bigger picture and help prioritize accordingly
- Excellent Communicator. Ability to understand complex concepts, and communicate those concepts within all levels of the organization.
- Passion. Energy and enthusiasm with an infectious passion for Tableau’s products and mission. Willing to go the extra mile.
- Team Player. Excels in a dynamic fast-paced work environment
- Multi-Tasker. Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.