What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- A bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- A proven ability in eliciting requirements from business use cases
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, and Jira/Rally
Impact You'll Make:
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies and experience implementing projects using both.
- Ab Initio and/or Tableau skills would be a plus.
- You will be the vital link between our global technology team and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks for new product development
- You will define configuration specifications and business analysis requirement b performing quality assurance and defining reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with key stake holders, working with them to optimize integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, Business Analysis